Graham Mayor

Start the merge from Outlook (and use the individual fields rather than the
address block field or you will be back asking how to fix it)
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

Ann wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to use mail merge to print out index cards with the
address block and phone numbers from my Outlook contact folder.

For some reason the Home phone field is unavailable and the only way
I've been able to insert phone numbers is to copy them to the
business phone field. This is a bit time consuming, and I'm sure I'm
missing something simple. Can anyone help me?

Ann