Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I insert a checkbox in an unprotected section in Word?

Are you using FrontPage to publish? If so, I can tell you how to do it.
(Actually, I think the method is the same even for FTP.)

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
GNO

Thanks for mentioning the move. Perhaps I will go off and try to figure

out
how to redirect to the new page. Don't know where to start. Any ideas?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

message
Oops... the first link has moved to
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm .

garfield-n-odie wrote:
See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/add_check_boxes.htm and
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for several
different ways to make checkboxes.

Don wrote:

Trying to create a template with two sections. Section 1 is protected
with text boxes and checkboxs active.
Section 2 is unprotected with freeform text. I am trying to place a
checkbox in section 2 so the users may use it to check mark their
selections.