Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default How do I insert a checkbox in an unprotected section in Word?

In the code, in the HEAD section put something like:
meta http-equiv="Refresh"
content="1;URL=http://www.addbalance.com/index.htm"LINK HREF="Rev"

The content value is number of seconds to wait before changing to the new
page. I don't know if you can set it to zero but you can try.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
Suzanne,

Yes I use FrontPage and I am all ears (or in this case eyes).

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Are you using FrontPage to publish? If so, I can tell you how to do
it. (Actually, I think the method is the same even for FTP.)

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
GNO

Thanks for mentioning the move. Perhaps I will go off and try to
figure out how to redirect to the new page. Don't know where to
start. Any ideas?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.
"garfield-n-odie" wrote in
message ...
Oops... the first link has moved to
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm .

garfield-n-odie wrote:
See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/add_check_boxes.htm and
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for
several different ways to make checkboxes.

Don wrote:

Trying to create a template with two sections. Section 1 is
protected with text boxes and checkboxs active.
Section 2 is unprotected with freeform text. I am trying to place
a checkbox in section 2 so the users may use it to check mark
their selections.