Pat Garard

G'Day Jeph,

1. Use ToolsOptionsFile Locations to establish
the location of your Templates.

2. Create a new document that has the look and feel
that you want.

The Logo will probably be a "Watermark" (see
Word Help) in the Page Header - use:
FormatBackgroundPrinted watermark
to create it.

The Info will go in the Page Footer.

3. FileSave As choose type: Word Template
save in template location.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Jeph" wrote in message
I appologize if this has been asked before, I'm sure it has, but I was
unable to find the answer anyone via the search.

I need to create a custom word template that has my company's logo, the
logomark faded out in the background and our contact info at the bottom.

But in all my searching and googling, I have been unable to come up with a
solution. If any of you know of a resource, I would be eternally
grateful.