Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Default bookmarks, hyperlinks and back

Hi Ranolki

ranolki wrote:
I hope that I have posted to the appropriate group.

Good enough I'd say! :-)

In order to make links within the same document, I have bookmarked the
target text, using a hyperlink in order to reach that point. My problem
is how to easily get back to the original section being read at the
time, bearing in mind that the targeted text may need to be referenced
from several points within the document.

There is a command called "GoBack" which should be what you're looking.
The default keyboard shortcuts are SHIFT-F5, or ALT-CTRL-Z.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS