Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default "Print what" default in Word 2007

The default will always be "Document showing markup" if the document
contains markup. You can either accept (or reject) all the changes and
delete all the comments, or you can print directly from Final view (as
opposed to "Final Showing Markup").

"Paddy Landau" wrote in message
I've recently converted to Vista, which came with Word 2007.

When I want to print a document in Word 2007, the default "Print
what" option reads "Document showing markup."

Every time I wish to print, I have to reset this to "Document".

How do I change this to default to "Document"?

Thank you