Jeff C

Thank you for your reply....I have the document inserted but I cannot seem to
get the table of contents to match. The TOC that covers the inserted
document has the same font for the second level as the first. The first
level matches the first level of the master document. When I have the
"Format" Styles open on there are over a 100 displayed. Can anyone guide me
in a repair of this situation? Thank You.

"Shauna Kelly" wrote:

Hi Jeff

If you have Word 2002 or Word 2003, using the PasteOptions button to retain
the original formatting may be the way to go.

For more information, see
Why does text change format when I copy it into another document?
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Jeff C" wrote in message
I have a large corporate document already outline formatted with several
appendices. I have a second 30 page document created independently,
outline
formatted, different styles of course. I want to insert this second
document
as the last appendix (there are already 6). Can I do it preserving it's
style format or will it assume the new style format of the master document
and can someone offer guidence on this? Master document already has
section
breaks etc. Thank you very much.