Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Deleting word tool bar from email attachments

When someone opens a Word document from an email attachment it will open in
their own Word installation and all they can see is the content of the
document you sent them. The "toolbar" you are referring to (I'm not sure
which one) would only show their programs, not yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx

"ejay" wrote in message
when I attach a word document to email the tool bar appears when this is
opened by the recipient. This means that anyone can click on the top
symbol
and see what prorammes I have been in.