Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rene'

Default Hiding the heading and page number on first page of each chapter?

This is for my dissertation. I am not allowed to have a heading or page
number on the first page of each chapter, but I want this page to be counted.
In other words, I need to keep all of my page numbers for my document but
hide the heading and page numbers (make invisible) that appear on the first
page of each chapter. I don't want chapter two to start with new page
numbers. I want all of the pages and headings to remain the same, but I just
need to make it where you cannot see the heading and page number on the first
page of each chapter. How do you do this?
Thanks