Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tim[_5_] Tim[_5_] is offline

Default Create newsletter by using word

clueless wrote:
Seriously you two guys are bit tired of your life, step out the real world
and take nice long breath! It really helps! I asked a simple question: -Why
my pictures doesent show in a email that has been created by word (newsletter
in html) ? KISS!
-cls-

"JoAnn Paules" kirjoitti:

That's where a liquid lunch comes in handy.

(Diet Coke thru a straw.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Tim" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

...so you are biting your tongue and you should be sitting on your
hands...hmmm...lunch time is going to be a bit of a challenge for you
today, isn't it?

Tim

Dude...lighten up. Yes, you did ask a simple question. But you didn't
back it up with much supporting information. The thread detour was in
reaction to the dearth of information you provided...and it was also
Thursday...everyone goes a little nuts on Thursdays. But you were given
an answer prior to the detour based on the information you provided. You
never mentioned using e-mail in your OP...which e-mail client? What
version of e-mail client?

Next time describe what you are using, the versions, what you intend to
accomplish, what you have already tried, and error messages (if any).
Given that, someone like JoAnn can solve your problem quickly. But I
don't think she is capable of reading minds...even if she is capable of
biting her tongue while sitting on her hands simultaneously sipping Diet
Coke through a straw.

So...KIIS (Keep It Informative ------)