Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

Default Language of templates in Microsoft Office Online

I see. Anyway Im glad that we found out what Im trying to get the anwer for
:-) Maybe somebody else will know the solution. Probably its some kind of bug
(or developers expected that nobody will use different lokalization and write
text in different language as is his moder language :-).

€žStefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

OK, I see what you are trying to do. As far as I can tell, there is no way
to control which templates you see when you access online templates via
Office button | New. Instead, install the templates you do want (via your
web browser) on your local machine.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote in message
oh no thats not what I talk about. I mean how to get those templates from
Microsoft Office Word, not from web browser. THats why I made this thread.

"Stefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

Starting from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx, "United
States" is listed at the top of the web page. Click "(change)" and choose
your preferred language.

Note also that "en-us" in the link stands for English (US). You can make
use
of this logic. For example, "sv-se" would display pages in Swedish.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote in message
Thats what I need to know, how to choose the correct language manualy.
Could
you please describe me the way how to do it?

"Stefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

By default, the Office web site is in the language of your regional
settings.
If this isn't working for you, explicitly choose the correct language;
then
the templates should have that language set.

As far as I can tell (without knowing the language),
http://office.microsoft.com/sk-sk/te...CL100632981051
links to Slovak templates.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Yes. There is setup slovak language.

"Stefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

Are the regional settings of Windows set to Slovak?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In
Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I
setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet
site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot