Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

Default how do I install MS Office on my second computer?

"Bill the Greek" Bill the wrote in message
I installed MS Office on my main computer, registered and validated it.
It
runs fine. I installed MS Office (same product) on my second computer and
when I try to open a new doc in Word or Excel a window pops up and tells
me I
have to purchase the software, because many features are disabled.

Did you activate the second copy? Did you look at the EULA (on the first
copy) to see if you can even install on a second machine? (Usually the
second install must be on a PORTABLE machine...)