Daiya Mitchell

Follow Jay's directions, but make sure that the First Page Header in each
section is set to "same as previous" to repeat the logo at the beginning of
each section, and be sure to use Section Breaks (Insert | Break...)

If that doesn't make sense to you, read this link for how headers/footers
work.
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/HeaderFooter.htm
And part of this one for understanding sections:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...thSections.htm

Jay told you how to get this, either you've changed what you want or you are
not doing it quite right:
The setup I have now consists of a series of sections separated by
page breaks. What I would like to do is insert our company logo at
the beginning of each section so that when these are printed out,
there is something that easily identifies the beginning of a new
section.

DM