JT

I use the scroll feature to read looooooong stories, not highlight text. I
used to be able to click the scroll wheel, and move the mouse down a little
and the screen would scroll down veeeeeery slowly. After installing €˜Service
Pak 3, it just zoooooms by. Is there a setting in registry or something I
can chance to sloooooow things down again, or do I have to remove SP-3?

JT

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Left click with the mouse at the beginning of the text that you want to
select, then use the scroll bar to move the end of the desired text into
view, then hold down the Shift key while left clicking with the mouse at
that location.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"JT" wrote in message
After updating my Office 2000 to SP-3, the scroll speed has gone into
hyper-speed mode in Word 2000, and can't slow it down. How can I slow
this
down like it was after updating to SP-1a? Operating system Windows XP-pro
SP-2. Microsoft wheel mouse optical.