Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default I want to import a wab address book into word & delete old one

This function is intended to use the Outlook Contacts list and in recent
versions of Word I believe will only use the Outlook Contacts list. Outlook
has a variety of import options to import data from other address book
formats. It may be necessary to export the data from your address book to a
text format in order to widen your import options.

Flo wrote:
I have an old address book pops up when I try to address envelopes in
word. I want to add my new address book. Also, do I use outlook to
do this. If so how. Thanks