Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How use mail merge with envelopes?

You can lead a horse to water ......

-Nisko- wrote:
Thanks, but this doesn't really help. I know how to set up a
template. If you can, please address exactly what I'm asking in the
post.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Start with a document created from a template (you can use the
samples for download from my web site) then create a form letter
merge (the only difference between a form letter merge and an
envelope merge is that the form letter doesn't prompt for the
envelope size). --

-Nisko- wrote:
Several times a year I address envelopes with a database I've
created. However, I've never figured out how to use the mail merge
correctly. I always end up with one envelope (on the monitor) with
an address - then one blank, then one with the second address, then
one blank, etc. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong - the
tell me how to do it right so that I can put about 10 envelopes in
my printer at a time instead of one by one. The way it works for
me is: I have to place the cursor on an envelope (on the monitor)
with an address - then print the 'selected page.' Then, I have to
skip the blank envelope and go to the next one (with an address)
and print the same way again. Can someone help? Thank...........