Harry Sampson

Hi,

My hunch is wrong. I turned the clipboard feature on and off, and
mysterious bookmarks still keep appearing with the OLE_LINK. Actually, it
is OLE_LINK + number.

HS

Harry Sampson wrote...
I have got a hunch that it has something to do with Microsoft's ability to
paste one of your prior 12 (or whatever number) copies. Sometimes when I
copy and paste, I will be given a "box" where I can choose which thing I
want to paste. Office has a "feature" that remembers some of your recent
copies. I think this was a "feature" in Office 2003.

I don't know where that feature is, how to enable or disable it. I am not
seeing that feature now, though I do see it sometimes. I am not sure what
"triggers" it.