Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bolzey Bolzey is offline

Default Changing "From" field in Microsoft Mail Merge

I should mentioned that I am running on Microsoft Exchange Server and I can
send emails "on behalf" of another email address. I want to e-mail merge and
send from that particular email address. Can that be set as a default for the
"From" address field?

"Bolzey" wrote:

How do you change the default e-mail account?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Change the default e-mail account to the one you wish to use for the
duration of the merge.

wrote:
Hi - I saw that this question was posted by someone several years ago,
but didn't see any answer. I have done several mail merges in Outlook
and have become comfortable with it. However, I want to be able to
have these emails go from a shared email folder that I have access to
send emails from. No matter what I do, when I complete a mail merge,
the emails always are sent from my main email address. Does anyone
know how I can change the "From" field in the email to my other email
folder? At the end of the merge, it asks for the "To" and "Subject"
info, but there is nowhere to change the "From". It's driving me
crazy and I can't imagine it's not impossible to do??????? Help??!!