Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
littlefield littlefield is offline

Default How to convert inches to centimeters in margins?

I forgot to mention I use Word2007 so I didn't see the menu you mention.
But from other posts I see I can just type in cm. seems so obvious, so now I
feel stupid.

"DeanH" wrote:

Tools, Options, General, Measurement Units
Hope this helps.
DeanH

"littlefield" wrote:

How to convert inches to centimeters in margins? My teacher told my in
centimeters the margins he wants but the margin settings are all in inches.
I don't want to have to manually calculate the difference every time.