JPh12 JPh12 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
I'm sure someone could come up with a macro to do that.

Just to be clear, you are saying that you want to split the cell into two
rows and one column?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

The cells that contain the text are in one column only. But when I split a cell, the other cell on the same row needs to split too for the text to remain in that same column -- so it's like splitting a row into 2 rows.