Cindy M -WordMVP-

I am running Windows 5.0, service pack 4. Since my first
post, I have upgraded to Office Professional 2003, and I
am still having the same problem. Does that make sense? I
think that something is messed up in the formatting. The
original version of this form was a *.doc, and was set up
using all point and click formatting. It seems that the
date field started to act goofy when I applied the
customized style.

The article I quoted in my previous answer applies to Word
2003. If it describes what you're seeing, in general terms
(format applied by a style is being "turned off" when the
field updates) then there's nothing you can do about it
outside the workarounds mentioned in the article.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)