Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
webdzynes webdzynes is offline

Default I can no longer select text in a word 2007 document. Why?

I have Office professional 2007. Its been fine and when I began using it
today, discovered I can no longer highlight to select text. In fact, both my
left mouse and right mouse buttons dont work (on this program only). I havent
done anything different to warrant the change (that I know of). I tried doing
a "repair" but that didnt work either. I still can do the basic selection on
everything else (other programs, internet, etc.) Suggestions?