Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

Default I want to create my own font

"Phi1" wrote in message

No probs, i will post it up here tomorrow as long as theres no
objections by admin between now and then. you can easily translate back
to english by simply highlighting all the text, and changing the font to
a normal font(arial or whetever). then change back to the new font by
simply highlighting all the text again and reselecting my new font from
the list. the really cool thing is that all the effects such as bold,
italics, underline etc , all work with the new font.
the only thing i didn't get round to doing was mapping punctuation
marks like comma's , full stops etc. we're still deciding wether or not
to use normal punctuation marks, or wether to design whole new
symbols/characters to define punctuation marks.

I think having weird punctuation marks might get in the way of the images
used as fonts.

So, it could be translated into regular words, changing the font, like
wingdings.

I thought you were going to print an actual on paper book using it.

--
Phi1