KGlennC

Default Why won't Microsoft develop method for all fractions?

I notice a LOT of questions in this Discussion Group regarding needing the
ability to create fractions - not the basic fractions, but others, such as
3/16, 1/12, etc. Third-party fonts are not the answer; I've purchased several.

I own an engineering related company and our documents look unprofessional
in that if not all fractions can be displayed in the basic fraction format,
then I use the "full-size" format (e.g., 3/16).

One of Microsoft's suggestions discusses recipes; another recommends using
Equation Editor (very, very time consuming, cumersome and does not return
characters consistent with document font).

Just my $0.02.