Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Default How do I make a double line in a document

It depends on what you are looking for.

If you mean that you want to draw a double line, use the Drawing toolbar and
change the format of your Autoshape to be a double.

If you mean AutoFormat As You Type, in the Tools Autocorrect, the
AutoFormat as You Type tab under Apply as you type be sure that Border lines
is checks. Now, on a separate line type === and Enter. This will give you a
double line that extends from margin to margin.

Alternately, place your cursor in the paragraph that you want to have a
bottom border and then use Format Borders and Shaing, on the Borders tab in
the Style box select the type of border you want (double line), in the
Preview box unclick all but the bottom options, the click OK.

Hope one of these options is what you are lookng for.