Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adman96 adman96 is offline

Default Word 2003 Document Print Output

Ok, will experiment and see what i come up with.

Thank you again

Adam

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

"adman96" wrote:

Hi Jean-Guy

I don't think i described my problem properly, sorry about that.

I am trying to print out a document so that the print out could be stuck
onto a 5cm x 8cm playing card. I tried creating a page that was these
dimensions but even on font size 8 i am not having any luck. Imagine like a
top trumps card or Magic The Gathering (tm) game card.

Is this beyond the scope of my printer? (Epson stylus C20UX)

Yes, I did understand. If you have to print at such a small font size that
it is not readable, then you have too much content in the area you want to
print.

But, if you need size 8 (meaning that font size is sufficient for the
content you have), but it is unreadable becasue it is smudgy or fuzzy, then
yes, this is a printer problem. You may want to clean the printing head or
"borrow" a friend's laser printer or higher quality ink jet one.
I have printed 8 points on an ink jet before with satisfactory results, but
you need an ink jet that can do high resolutin for better results. Make sure
you set the printer to its highest quality output (not draft quality).