WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I want to add additional pages while making labels

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can add additional pages while making labels in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new blank document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Mailings" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Labels" button in the "Create" section of the ribbon.
  4. In the "Labels" dialog box, select the type of label you want to use and click "OK".
  5. In the "Envelopes and Labels" dialog box, click on the "Options" button.
  6. In the "Label Options" dialog box, select the number of labels you want to print per page and click "OK".
  7. Click on the "New Document" button to create a new document with your label template.
  8. In the new document, click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  9. Click on the "Page Break" button in the "Pages" section of the ribbon.
  10. Repeat steps 1-9 for each additional page of labels you want to create.

By following these steps, you can create a running page of labels with as many pages as you need.