Kevin

Default Word 2000 -- Help with all these TEMP FILES!

Two questions he For some reason, my Word 2000 (running ME) has started
created all these temp files with names like WRL0044.tmp in the folder where
I save most of my regualr word documents. THere are a hundred or so of these
and it wont let me trash them. How can I stip this and why is it happening?

The other question is even stranger: Every once in awhile when I X out of a
Word file, I get a winword crash message and then when I restart WORD and try
to open the file that I was closing at the time, it says it has been "locked
for editing by CBorzillo. Would you like to open as read-only?" Now, the
weird part is, CBorzillo is my old boss, but this is a home computer and she
has never worked on it in anyway, nor was it attached to the network for my
job in anyway. Help!