Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Accept Creditcards on website Accept Creditcards on website is offline

Default EULA - keeps showing up every time I start Word 2003-

and Outlook. It is frustrating.

When I click on "activate" the product under help file, it says product is
already
activated. I even tried "detect and repair". It did not report problems.

How can I get around the EULA showing up every time when I start outlook and
or Word?

Also, attachments in Outlook (such as *.doc) does not open. I had to save
it, open Word and then open the file under word to get it going.

Only thing is I downloaded a Word 2007 trial software, ( I am using Vista
ultimate), but I uninstalled it now because I did not like it. Now I am
having problems. Can you explain this and how do I correct both the outlook
attachment problem and the Word EULA problem.

Windows has automatically updated the word to SP3 and it is uptodate.