Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default product key

Contact the company from where you downloaded it from the net.

"aishu" wrote in message
:i downloaded it from the net
: wht can i do nw?
:
: "Tom Willett" wrote:
:
: Contact the vendor from where you purchased the product key, and tell
them
: the problem and ask them to get you a correct key for the product.
:
: "aishu" wrote in message
: ...
: :i have got a product key for my trial version
: : whn i am trying to enter tht it is showing wrong product key
: : why is tht?im typing exactly wht i have received in my mail
: : is thr any option to get a new product key?
: : and may b is tht because of this i don knw
: : i have received a product key for microsoft office professional but my
: : dialogue box is showing microsoft home and student
: : help me out
:
:
: