Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JCM

Default Centre a picture when first line of para is indented

Thank you. The pictures are Inline and I have to indent the first line
because that is how one does it in a book. Are you suggesting there is no
other way.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Judging from the questions you're asking, you may want to format your
pictures as Inline with text.
It also sounds, in this question, like you've got indents on your
paragraphs. I would create a style for my graphics and NOT indent the
paragraph.
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...oft_word.ht m
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"JCM" wrote in message
I am working with justified text. How do I centre a picture when the first
line of the paragraphs are indented. They will only centre to the first
line.
I have tried to move the anchors but they will only adhere to the indented
lines.