Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Cells and rows turning blue

I have done a bit more research and have come across the following
information:

Apparently there is a limit on how many items in the quick access bar. It
has
to do with the added value of each shortcut exceeding some sort of limit and
causing the issue. MS said they coudn't say exactly how many shortcuts is
too
many because each shortcut may have a different value. So you just kind of
have to add them until you have the problem, then take one off. This is a
pretty bad glitch if you ask me. I hope that they make this one of the
priorites on their updates.

Unquote

and posters who say they have reset the QAT have had that fix the problem.
You may want to make a screen shot of the QAT before you reset it and that
will delete all of the buttons that you have added to it.

Just counting now however, I have about 40 items on my QAT and I have not
experienced the issue, so maybe it is a combination of factors.

Let us know how you get on.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
Hi,
I upgraded my driver as you suggested (NVidia Geforce 4 MX440 AGP8X
Dell E172FP).
Nothing has changed. I open a new document , insert a table, as soon
as I try to type the cells turn blue.