Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default symbol for centre line

That glyph (Unicode 2104) is present in the Arial Unicode MS, Lucida
Sans Unicode, and Cambria Math fonts. In Word 2003 or 2007, you can
just type 2104 in a document and press Alt+X. (I'm not sure whether
that works in Word 2002.)

In other versions of Word, use the Insert Symbol dialog; or use the
Character Map program (Start Programs Accessories Character
Map). Select one of those fonts, and find the glyph in the LetterLike
Symbols group. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...tSpecChars.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:38:00 -0700, mario
wrote:

Does any body know how I can get the symbol for centre line in MS Word's
symbol library.

The centre line symbol consists of two characters "C" and "L" with the
character "L" being placed/super imposed on "C".

sample can be found in:
http://www.decodeunicode.org/data/gl...6x196/2104.gif