Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Mail Merge task pane should not close after each field insertion

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm which will
show you how to get round this.

Carolyn Ashby wrote:
When using mail merge in Word 2003, the Insert Merge Field Recipient
Box should not need to be closed after each insertion. This is time
consumming. Thanks.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds