RJP

Unfortunately I have tried this and it does not solve the problem

"DB Queen (Not)" wrote:

Have you tried going into the control panel and regiional options and date
and making sure that the default date setting is dd-mm-yy?

"RJP" wrote:

Hello.

I am trying to mailmerge a word document using data from an excel
spreadsheet. Despite the spreadsheet being formatted to English dates
(dd-mmmm-yy) and numbers to 0 decimal places when the documents merge the
dates show as American (mm/dd/yy) and the figures to 10 decimal places. I
have checked my system is set up in English format but am unaware of what
else can be done.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

RP