Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jade Jade is offline

Default How to use cross reference for in table equation

Hi Suzanna,

I followed the way showed in the blog to cross reference equations using
three-column table and multi-level list. I works great. However, how can I
cross-reference the equation number i.e. (1.1) when I talk about the equation
in my paragraph.
Ex. I want to say: "please refer to equation (1.1) " cross reference" so
when the equation number changes for any reason such as adding more equations
above it the cross reference in the sentence follow the new change.

Thanks alot
Jade