Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
yepp

Default Master Doc and deleting Section Breaks

Cindy M -WordMVP- wrote:
Hi Yepp,

I'm using Word2002. If I right-click and try to cut the break or
press delete, it will not let me do that.

Try positioning the cursor just before (or, in the Outline view "on")
the section break. Shift+Right arrow to select it. Now press Delete.

Message reads "You cannot change a locked subdocument or Master
document." I do not see the section breaks in expanded mode. Only on
the outline view.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

I still get the same message.... "You cannot change a locked
subdocument or Master document."