Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Master Doc and deleting Section Breaks

Hi Yepp,

The finished file is to put into PDF format and sent to the customer.
Also, that is what they requested. But, I have had so much trouble, I
started to make files of 500 pages each and will do a separate TOC in a
document and reference them.

If what's being delivered to the customer is a single PDF file, I can't
understand why they'd insist (or care) how you produce it... You should
definitely take a look at the link Jonathan has pointed you at.

After I am finished with the separate 500 pages, I will *TRY* to
incorporate them into a Master file, but I have doubts.

So have I :-)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org