Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Caroline

Default Macros and AutoTextLists in Mail Merge Document

Thank you very much. I have tried this out and it works perfectly. I need to
play about a bit to get it doing exactly what I need, IE putting certain
specifically formatted paragraphs, but Im sure I can manage it.

Is it possible to easily transfer a UserForm from one document to another.
Will the €˜templates organiser allow me to do it using the Macro Project
Items tab?

Thank you again. You have helped me out a lot.