Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cooz

Default Using two fonts

We keep each other alert. Nothing wrong with that. I must have had a
momentary lapse of about everything when I suggested the macro I suggested -
and boy, do I regret it.

Cooz
--
PS: Werkt deze oplossing voor jou en log je in via de Microsoft site, klik
dan svp even op Yes bij "Did this post answer the question?". Bedankt.

"Greg" wrote:

Cooz,

Not sqaubbling, I poked you in the eye for improper testing and it is
only fair to be poked back. ;-)

I have used the range [A-z] many times in find and replace and I was
never stung until today. The fact that these six characters will creep
in isn't covered in friend Graham Mayor's article on using: wildcards:
http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

He is probably reading this thread but I plan to mention it to him off
line just the same.