Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Using two fonts

Don't hold your breath, though. I don't use the Communities interface, so I
could be wrong, but I'm not aware that this point system is actually being
implemented. It was one of those "good ideas" that may have fallen through
the cracks because it probably requires human intervention to carry through,
and there are not enough manhours to do it.

"Cooz" wrote in message
Like Suzanne Barnhill says elsewhe
"Nah, he's trying to get recognition as a Most Valuable Poster (or

whatever
the stupid ranking system in the Communities is)."

"Greg" wrote:

Good O'

Now how about that hint regarding your post script ;-)