Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I make Arabic text right-to-left direction?

Hi Adenovo,

If you have enabled one of the Arabic language choices for Office 2007
(in Word you can use
Office Files Button=Word Options=Popular=Language settings )
there should then be a right to left button in the paragraph group of the on the Home tab in Word after you restart Word.

In the Windows control panel you may also need to implement the Arabic/Complex Script support for your PC if you see (Limited
Support) in the Office 2007 Languge settings dialog for 'Arabic'.

"adenovo" wrote in message ...
My computer (Vista, Word 07) is in English.
In an English document, I'm putting in a few lines in Arabic.
How do I might them go from right-to-left?

Thanks!
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP