Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default word document that was deleted accidentally?

Makes me think of an expression my mom used to use to describe me when I was
younger - Book smart but common sense dumb. (Time and age has greatly
improved that second part.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Galen" wrote in message
In ,
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] had this to say:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I gotta tell you - I can't think of ANY document that is so important
that I would do that.

g Nope, nor can I. Maybe if I were smart enough to be doing a doctoral
theses and not smart enough to keep it backed up?

Galen