Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chris Chris is offline

Default 4 Per Letter Page, 2-Side, Side1 Address & Gafx, Side 2 Text

I am trying to print 4 postcards per page on regular card stock. Side 1 is
my return address and business name ( previously did these in word art and
they are floating on teh document) and the mail merged name and address of
the recipient. Side 2 is generic text. I want to be able to save this
template and jsut merge adn hit the go button for my duplex printer. Can
someone please tell me where i can find a tutorial that shows how to start
this from scratch? Or is there a template that i could use that will allow
me to place my word art in the document without screwing up the address
blocks?