Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I create a flyer with phone number tags at the bottom?

Although Publisher offers readymade templates for this, if you don't have
Publisher, you can use a table in Word. Create a single-row table with as
many columns as you want tear-off tabs. You can either omit borders entirely
or use a light-grey dotted border between cells to show you where to cut. In
the cells, use Format | Text Direction to rotate the text. If you have Word
2000 or above, you can use the table handle to drag it to the bottom of the
page. Or, in any version, put the table in the document footer or in a text
box or frame positioned at the bottom of the page.