Graham Mayor

The error that Trish reported comes from the add-in which Word attempts to
load on startup. This add-in is incompatible with word, hence the error
message. If you have removed the add-in as suggested, the add-in cannot be
loaded and thus the error should not occur.

See also http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

rzachow wrote:
This gives me the same error as I am getting but I do not see any
solution to it

ron

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The uninstallation has left behind the add-in WFWRD2K2.DOT. Remove
this file from the Word startup folder.

My web site
www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Trish wrote:
I had unstalled WinFax but I keep getting compile error in hidden
module: WinFaxPrintAndMerge. I get this error every time I open
Word 2003. Thank you,