Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do you search your pc for an old document chronologically?

Good point.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
But you can also search for files created or modified within a specified date
range.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
In addition, you can search for words or phrases inside the file.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
If you remember the file name, you can use Windows search. Press Windows key
+ F to open search.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bob m" Bob wrote in message
I can't find something I did a few weeks ago so would like to search