koalbish koalbish is offline
Junior Member

Default I lost all my work, how can i get it back?

I was working on a document in word 2010. I had saved it and went to go back into it. It asked me if I wanted to merge the changes and a few other options that I cant remember. I think I clicked on yes to merge and now my document is completely blank. I lost everything. I'm really upset. It was very important and it took me a long time to do.
I tried to recover it and I cant. I looked in the recycle bin and its not there. i searched my computer for it and I find the document but its blank.
Is there anything I can do??

Thanks,
Kris