Posted to microsoft.public.word,microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.tables
jim jim is offline

Default More Word 2007 table issues.....

It was "Spacing After". I must have hit it by mistake. When set to 10 pt.
it basically doubled the height of the rows. I set it to 0 and deleted the
top row and all seems well.

"jim" wrote in message
. ..
Now when I try and add a new table, the row height is approx twice the
normal row height.

I am unable to change it via the right click menus and cannot get a table
to draw with the default row height of all of my previous tables.

I have not (knowingly) adjusted the row heights in this document (or
ever).

Did anybody test this crap before they put it out?

jim