Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How can I put footers on the bottom of a landscape page?

This is done with a text box or frame anchored to the header (or
footer). For details, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...apeSection.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JOLLY_LA" wrote in message
I have a document that contains both portrait and landscape pages.

I want to
put footers on the landscape pages that are in the same position as

those on
the portrait pages (they would be on the left side of the landscape

page when
you look at it from top to bottom). The only position that I can

find for
footers for landscape pages is at the bottom of the wide part of the

page.
Any ideas?